Information in accordance with § 5 of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz - TMG)
Auf der Forst 16
Represented by: Ruth Deffner
Telefon: +49 (0)6763 309874
Telefax: +49 (0)6763 309875
Inscription in Commercial Register
Register Court of Bad Kreuznach
Registration number HRB 20712
Tax Identification No., VAT Identification no.
in accordance with §27a of the Value Added Tax (VAT) Act:
Disclaimer of liability:
Liability for content
The contents of this website were prepared with all due dilligence. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness or topicality of the contents herein. Pursuant to § 7, Para. 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG), as a service provider we are responsible under general law for our own contents on this website. However, according to §§ 8 to 10 of the TMG, we are not obliged to monitor transferred or saved data of foreign origin or to research possible unlawful actions in connection with download or transfer of this information. Obligations for deleting content or preventing the use of infrmation according to general law are not covered by this statement. Our liability is valid only from the point of time that such unlawful action comes to our knowledge, At the time such unlawful action comes to our knowledge, we will immediately remove such content from our web page.
Liability for links
Our content offering contains links to external websites of third persons, the content of which is outside our control. For this reason, we cannot be held responsible for content on linked websites. The respective owner of linked site is responsible for the content on that site. Linked websites were checked for possible unlawful information at the time of establishing the link, yet unlawful content was not discovered at that time. Permanent monitoring of linked websites for possible unlawful content, without any reason to suspect unlawful content, is not possible from our side. In the event unlawful content is discovered on linked websites, we will immediately remove such links.br>
All content and works provided on this website is subject to German Copyright Law. Any copying, processing, distribution and use of any content on this website outside to limitations of German Copyright Law requires the written permission by the respective author or creator. Downloads or copying of content from this website is only allowed for private and non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this website was not created by the owner, we will take into consideration the copyrights of third persons by providing corresponding references and information sources. In case you discover any content that breaches copyright laws, we kindly ask that you inform us accordingly. In such case, we will immediately remove such content from our website.
As a rule, the use of this website is possible without submitting personal information on the user. In the event personal data is requested on this website (such as name, address or e-mail addresses), such information remains optional to the greatest extent possible. We confirm that this data will not be revealed to any third party without your express permission. It should be noted that data transmissions over the internet (e.g. when communicating through e-mail) may be subject to security gaps. Complete protection from third parties of the data sent through the internet is not possible. We hereby expressly object to the use of the contact details provided in the context of the imprint obligation for sending advertisement or information material that was not ordered explicitly by us. As owner of this website, we expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information or spam-mails.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
We confirm your order subject to the exclusive application of our general terms and conditions of sale printed on this side hereof.
§ 1 Application
(1)These terms and conditions of sale shall apply exclusively. Differing or contrary terms shall not apply except if expressly agreed upon in writing.
(2) These terms and conditions of sale shall also govern all future transactions between the parties and shall also apply if we perform delivery despite our knowledge of differing or contrary term.
(3) These terms and conditions of sale shall only apply vis a´vis merchants, governmentalentities or special government estates within the meaning of sec.310 para. 1 BGB (German Civil Code).
§ 2 Offer, Acceptance
Insofar as the order constitutes an offer within the meaning of § 145 BGB we are entitled to accept the offer within two weeks.
§ 3 Prices, Payment
(1) Prices are ex works, exclusive of the respective statutory VAT and exclusive of costs for packaging, except as otherwise expressly agreed upon.
(2) The purchase price is due and payable net within 30 days from the date of the invoice. From the due date interest in the amount of 8% above the respective base interest rate p.a. shall accrue. We reserve all rights to claim further damages for delay.
§ 4 Offset, Retainer
The purchaser shall be entitled to offset only insofar as the purchaser’s counterclaim is acknowledged, undisputed or assessed in a legally binding judgement. The purchaser is entitled to claim retainer rights only to the extent such rights are based on the same transaction.
§ 5 Delivery
Delivery is conditioned upon timely and proper performance of all duties of the purchaser. Defences based on nonperformance of the contract are reserved.
(2) In case of default in acceptance or other breach of duties to cooperate by the purchaser we are entitled to claim any resulting damage including but not limited to additional expenses, if any. Further damages are reserved. In this case, the risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to the purchaser at the time of such default or breach of duty to cooperate.
§ 6 Passing of Risk, Shipment
If the purchaser demands shipment of the goods the risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to the purchaser upon dispatch.
§ 7 Retention of Title
(1) We retain title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full. In case of breach of contract by the purchaser including, without limitation, default in payment, we are entitled to take possession of the goods.
(2) The purchaser shall handle the goods with due care, maintain suitable insurance for the goods and, to the extent necessary, service and maintain the goods.
(3) As long as the purchase price has not been completely paid, the purchaser shall immediately inform us in writing if the goods become subject to rights of third persons or other encumbrances.
(4) The purchaser may resell goods subject to the above retention of title only in the course of his regular business. For this case, the purchaser hereby assigns all claims arising out of such resale, whether the goods have been processed or not, to us. Notwithstanding our right to claim direct payment the purchaser shall be entitled to receive the payment on the assigned claims. To this end, we agree to not demand payment on the assigned claims to the extent the purchaser complies with all his obligations for payment and does not become subject to an application for insolvency or similar proceedings or to any stay of payments.
(5) Insofar as the above securities exceed the secured claim by more than 10%, we are obligated, upon our election, to release such securities upon the purchaser's request.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) Precondition for any warranty claim of the purchaser is the purchaser's full compliance with all requirements regarding inspection and objection established by sec. 377 HGB (German Commercial Code).
(2) Warranty claims shall be time-barred after 12 months of the passage of risk.
(3) In case of non-conformity of the goods the purchaser is entitled to alternative performance in the form of remedy of the defect or delivery of conforming goods. If such alternative performance has failed, the purchaser is entitled to reduce the purchase price or to withdraw from the contract.
§ 9 Liability
(1) In case of intent or gross negligence on our part or by our agents or assistants in performance we are liable according to the provisions of applicable law; the same applies in case of breach of fundamental contract obligations. To the extent the breach of contract is unintentionally our liability for damages shall be limited to the typically predictable damage.
(2) Our liability for culpable damage to life, body or health as well as our liability under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
(3) Any liability not expressly provided for above shall be disclaimed.
§ 10 Applicable law, Jurisdiction
(1) This contract shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany (excluding the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods).
(2) Place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be Metzenhausen.
Place of Registration: Metzenhausen
District Court: Bad Kreuznach / HRB 20712
Managing Director: Ruth Deffner
Bank account: Kreissparkasse Rhein– Hunsrück
BLZ 56051790 acc.no: 17565714
SWIFT BIC: MALADE51SIM
VAT registr..no.:DE 264574716
tax number: 40/661/0099/8